lou_stainforth

Loft conversion layout ideas

Lou Stainforth
5 years ago

Hello, we are finally getting around to having our loft converted eeeek! I have had a few builders around and an architect who works with a structural engineer to draw up plans. We live in a standard 2 up 2 down house with a central staircase. We are wanting a luxuary master suite with a bath in the bedroom and a separate toilet. i had originally envisaged the stairs up the gable end wall with the toilet Also against that wall but unfortunately don’t think this is possible now due to the existing pipework at the other side of the house. So this is the new layout we are considering, but can anyone see a better layout that we are missing? Thanks for reading, I have enclosed a few photos and my rough drawings

Comments (22)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.