iola19

cloakroom before and after

iola19
18 March, 2019
last modified: 18 March, 2019

My downstairs cloakroom was the only room in the house that had never changed apart from some painting. So before and after photos. Only thing missing are some white shutters I have ordered for the window. I am happy with the result.

in the 20 +years since I moved in.

• kadams1010
    Wow what a difference. Love what you have done with it. Wallpaper is classy. Well done!
    iola19 thanked kadams1010
  • molly20100
    I think it looks really lovely. The wallpaper is very tasteful.what a great job
    iola19 thanked molly20100
  • E D

Looking good. Can you possibly show photo(s) from a wider angle, maybe taken from outside of the room?

That way we can see more of the space.

OnePlan
    Fab job !! Love that wallpaper -and I’m not usually a fan of wallpaper !!
  • Veev B

Love the wallpaper! Where's it from please? Thanks

• iola19

Hi Thanks for al the positive comments. ED this is the best photo I can take. The wallpaper is Sanderson Damson Tree from the Potting Room Collection. The paint work is Little Greene Slaked Lime which has worked really well. The flooring was Amtico Spacia White Oak and the mirror and sanitary ware from Imperial (although I eventually painted the mirror and vanity unit in Slaked Lime as the original colour was too yellow).