Before & After- Traditional to Contemporary Master Bedroom

LT Designs
13 March, 2019

My brief was to design a statement, boutique style Master Bedroom, in a red, grey and white colour palette, with a mix of ornate and modern... an escape & retreat from my clients' their busy day-to-day lives.

Before:

A dark red & damask grey fabrics were used as a juxtaposition to the clean modern white furniture and bespoke wall-to-wall white leather headboard, with a beautiful iconic black and white photograph in a white ornate frame hung in the prime position above their bed.

After:

Smoked glass door wardrobes were installed to add both function and moody reflection to the whole wall opposite the bed and carved silver sheet pendants hung over each bedside table for mood lighting.

Before:

After:

Creating a luxurious, boutique hotel style Master Bedroom for my clients’ to retreat to and unwind at the end of every day.

Designed by LT Designs

Comment (1)