anna_e_woods

Flooring for kitchen/living room and hall

Anna P
5 years ago
Hi, we are half way through a rear extension project and I'm stuck on deciding what sort of flooring to have. We basically have one big room which will be a kitchen/dining/living room, and a utility cupboard and loo thst all need flooring. We are also planning to take the new flooring through the hallway, replacing current carpet. The extension area has concrete floor and the original room has floor boards. In the past we have had laminate - really cheap stuff in this house & previous flat. Both times the laminate got damaged by water from various leaks. I looked at Karndean as it seemed more durable, but the quote we've had is quite a bit more than I've budgeted for. Would a decent quality laminate fair better? Are there any other options we could consider? Sorry for the long post! TIA.

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.