luciapfluckerarchitecture

Side Return Extension

We created a dining room / multi use room and brought more light to a dark living room.

The kitchen is now integrated with the living room and new dining room.

The dining room creates a good transition space into the garden where light floods form the skylights above and the glass doors. The skylights allow air to flow freely to ventilate and cool the space.

The extension uses reclaimed brick to match the one in the rest of the property.

The living room is now visually connected with the new kitchen and dining room.

The living room before.

The living room before.

The patio before.

The Kitchen Studio of Devon Ltd

what a great transformation!

Hampstead Design Hub

Hi there! Very well planned and implemented.Great use of space. I believe you have a very satisfied client.

Shahina | Style & Form
    An amazing transformation. Love the way you've used light to add fluidity and sense of movement into the space.
  • Carolina

Fabulous!