sam_potter37

Front of house transformation

Sam Potter
5 years ago

Hi, The house painter is booked for 11th March so I've got to pick door and stonework colours before then. I've decided to keep my old front door for now, but I will be getting a new tiled path, gate and railings at the end of the month too, so I need ideas for the path as well. I like traditional Victorian tile designs/colours but am open to something more modern. For door colours I do like orange, violet and yellow, I'm much less keen on red, blue or green but open to other colours. Apologies for the truly heinous mockups. Also , I'm thinking about getting wooden venetian blinds for all windows. Any thoughts on the aesthetics of this? Clearly they'd be an improvement on the current upstairs window dressings ;-)

Comments (60)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.