rebecca_caution

Before & After shots of a recent bedroom decluttering session

Conscious Space
1 March, 2019

I only wish I'd remembered to take before photos prior to getting started - too eager to get stuck in!

Bedrooms are a common clutter magnet area, especially in homes where space is in short supply: We are so keen to keep the reception areas clear to make a good impression on any guests who might be stopping by that a room less likely to be viewed becomes a dumping ground for anything and everything.

Which room of your home is your clutter weak spot? If you need any help, get in touch.

Comment (1)

bubbles bathrooms and tiles

Love a good clear out :) I try and do a de-clutter once a month, biggest issue is paperwork being stuck in drawers.