alij111

Tree/plant ideas for privacy in small garden

alij111
5 years ago

Hello,

I don't know if it's possible but I have a small court yard terrace garden and am looking at planting a small tree/ tall plant in a raised bed at the back of the garden where a buddleia used to be planted. I am hoping to find something that will give some privacy from the opposing second floor window that looks on to the garden. It will be placed close to a large old red brick wall and I am hoping to find something where the roots are likely to cause as little damage as possible.

I like more contemporary planting (grasses, herbs, lavender etc.) and would prefer something that has green foliage and no blossom (although would possibly consider white blossom). I love silver birches but they are probably too big.

I would really appreciate any advise as I am a novice gardener.

Thank you,

Ali

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.