An Ensuite Refresh

LT Designs
27 February, 2019
last modified: 27 February, 2019

This project was a complete re-structure, interior design, procurement and project management for an en-suite bathroom.

Before:

The brief was to enlarge the existing en-suite bathroom by relocating the walk-in wardrobes to cater for a larger en-suite & create a serene space in neutral colour palette with an accent colour creating a wow factor.

A combination of contrasting yet complimenting tiles were chosen, including a contemporary wood look tile to add the element of warmth and tranquillity to the space, creating the perfect place to relax & unwind.

Before:

After:

Designs: LT Designs

bubbles bathrooms and tiles

Great bathroom design! Love the mosaics around the basin and in the recess.

LT Designs

Thank you, love your use of them too;) They are fab tiles.

Clive Anderson Bespoke Furniture

love the mosaic tiles

LT Designs thanked Clive Anderson Bespoke Furniture
  • Monica

Gorgeous transformation but to me a refresh and a complete re-structure are very different things :)