sangita41

Single storey extension

sangita41
25 February, 2019

Hi we are getting rid of our conservatory and replace with an extension. How much glass should we put in extension any pictures of anything any one has done would be appreciated

• Ribena Drinker

How big will it be? What's it going to be used for? Is there access to a garden from there? One storey or two? Nice views? Are you over looked? What type of property is it? Any plans or pictures?

• forzaitalia

Have a search on the photos on Houzz if you need inspiration. Click on Photos at the top of this page.

Matthews Architectural Practice

It's quite hard to know exactly what your after without more information, Houzz is a great site to just explore, but as for Windows you should consider overlooking into your neighbors property and keep any large window facing into the garden unless you've spoken to the neighbors, even if you have a 6ft fence. The two images show a completed rear and side extension with 2x large windows, while the other is a slightly more designed conservatory with floor to ceiling windows.