webuser_71660

how to pipe this RAD in?

Tani H-S
5 years ago
So the contract plumber hasn’t been back to help workout the radiators and pipes (says he’s coming but never turns up) and the room is getting boarded next week so I really need advice on where to hide the pipes to a large radiator that’s going on the grey wall?

Where the brick nib is, there is a suspended floor, so the pipes can go as far as the end of the nib under floor then will have to come over the concrete to get to the wall. Or we can push them through the back corner of the wall as there is a hole there.

Should I just channel out a gap in the breeze lock at floor level for the pipes to sit into?? Bearing in mine it will have LVT on the floor and skirting over the pipes.
I presume the plasterboard won’t go all the way to the bottom of the wall anyway so there will be about 12mm depth already to hide them.

Any plumbing advice please? Need to sort it this weekend but thinking the pipes going up the wall will also need burying in before plastering as well? :0/

Comments (14)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.