hannah_m_malone

new Kitchen paint colours!

Hannah Malone
5 years ago
We are doing a large extension with a new kitchen out the back of the house. The room is north east facing but will have 3 sets of bifold doors and a roof window so will get natural light although be darker from 2/3pm onwards.
I’ve attached the design - the wall with most of the kitchen units to the left is 5 metres long and the other wall is 3m. The kitchen island is 1m x3m.
We need to select the colours for the island and the cabinets.
I am thinking of having F&B railings on the island as it would match with the darker anthracite on the bifolds. I’m not sure about the cabinets though, I’m torn between either lamp room grey, which would make a noticeable colour against say a Wimborne white on the main walls, or whether to go less dark and do cornforth white and there not be as big a difference between the wall colour and cabinets. What do you think please?

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.