carolannthompson98

Allusion Blinds

Carol
5 years ago

I have a sliding Patio door and am looking at the Louvrelite Allusion blinds. I can't find any reviews on them and they are expensive. Does anyone have any advice on their colour fastness and functionality?

Comments (2)

• H BB
    4 years ago

We had them installed in white at the beginning of the year and we are really pleased with them. They provide a softer finish than vertical blinds and look more like curtains. They are very good for diffusing light and providing privacy while open and solid cover when fully closed in the evening.

The disadvantages are that the material is a bit plasticky to touch, but not to look at. It is also a bit delicate and I wouldn’t necessarily recommend with cats and sharp claws. Finally, I agree that they are very expensive for what they are.

All this said it was and is the best solution for us, despite our cats and the cost. We like them!

• Fafa K
    3 years ago

Hi there, does anyone else have any experience of these allusion blinds? I’ve seen them in a show room and they look amazing! Really keen to hear from anyone who has them installed

Thanks

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.