webuser_9421935

walk in wardrobe in a new build

Bríd McShane
5 years ago

ugh, we're very lucky to be building our own house but I'm not enjoying how much work that involves.
this is the random space I have for my walk in wardrobe - pentangular room without a doorway from the master bedroom, 630mm to the wall on the left which is 1780, then the facing wall is 1650mm, there's a 45°angled corner and 1580mm more, then 630mm to the original wall with 1255mm back to that door.

I'm thinking shoe racks for 600mm inside the door on the left then hanging rail at top and middle of the rest of it over as far as the corner. Then vanity section with mirror and drawers below for make up and trinkets etc. then I'm a bit lost.... what should the break down of hanging vs shelving be and what about drawers!! I'm quite messy but am typically good at folding!!

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.