futureshapeslondon

11 weeks full refurbishment of 3bed property in South Woodford, London

https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/3133926/11-weeks-full-refurbishment-south-woodford-london

Photos of project done by us last year within 11 weeks. After 2 weeks of demolition works, we discovered affected structural beams and lintels above each window in property. We managed to get our engineer to specify all structural upgrades needed and we ended with installing 5x RSJ beams and 9x Catnic lintels.

Other work included within 11 weeks project:

1. Complete strip out back to brick

2. New water, heating, electrical installations. New water mains, Electrics provided for future loft conversion and summer house at the back of the garden. Smart heating installed. New radiators

3. New staircase and banisters

4. New external doors and windows all around.

5. New roof over back of the house

6. 5x RSJ beams and 9x Catnics installed.

7. Whole property boarded and plastered. Insulating all ceilings and walls.

8. Bathroom and ground floor toilet installed.

9. Flooring installing in all rooms and hallway.

10. New Kitchen installed.

11. Ground floor hallways treated for woodworms.

12. Painting and decorating whole property to high standard.

13. New internal doors and frames installed.

and more....

I`m more than happy with result and with time frame of such a size project.

Feel free to contact us for similar projects. We do refurbishments, lofts, extensions, structural work, construction, roofing, carpentry and all other building works in London. #futureshapeslondon

www.houzz.co.uk/pro/futureshapeslondon 

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.