caroline343

ideas for plain standard interior doors

caroline343
5 years ago

In my upstairs area currently being renovated I now have 3 doors in a wall that before had 2. They are less than 60cms apart. The left side door leads to a bedroom, the centre door is going to be an airing cupboard and on the right the door goes into a storage room. They are centred on a wall (5mtrs long) which will also have modern radiators either side of the outermost doors. I didn't design things this way, my builder did, though I did consent to having the rads there as there's no other wall for them. I either want to paint them the same as the wall to 'lose' them ( though they will probably have gloss white architraves) or make a feature out of them as this large room will be used by teenagers/guests and not much else. Its a room without a purpose as for years it's been used as a storage area. Should I go for novelty or boring white gloss like every other interior door in the house?

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.