eils12

Tv stand

Eils O Brien
28 January, 2019
where did you get the fabulous tv stand? and how have you hid the wires? Thanks
DE BEAUVOIR COTTAGE · More Info

ALL & NXTHING

Sorry to disappoint but that isn't a stand it is actually the TV! It is a Samsung Serif designed by the amazing Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec. I don't think they are making any more :(

• Eils O Brien

oh man! thank you so much for the reply, your house looks fab, are the handles on your kitchen cabinets wood that you painted blue?

ALL & NXTHING

Cheers! Yes they formed part of the 20mm deep edge design on the kitchen cabs. They were affixed from being then painted in :)

• Eils O Brien
    i love the colour, are you happy with it? easy to clean etc. i love dark blue kitchens, just worry that there very in at the moment