webuser_597376820

Two pendants over long dining table - size advice

Steven Brown
5 years ago

Howdy,

We currently have a single, large pendant over our dining table. It came with the house and isn't really our style. We're looking to replace it with two smaller pendants, but I'm a bit uncertain on the size range that will be proportional to the table when two are hung.

Here's a shot of the current layout. The pendant is 29" in diameter and 17" high, and the table is 84" x 42". The room is just about 13' x 13' with 8.3' ceilings. We would be adding some discreet recessed lighting and getting rid of the Ikea floor lamp as part of this project, too.

Given the table's 42" width, what size lamps would you suggest we consider if we hang two of them above the table? Some of our current favorites are from Louis Poulsen, fwiw.

Thanks!

Comments (12)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.