mybespokeroom

What do you think of Pantone's colour of the year 2019?

My Bespoke Room
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

The Pantone colour of the Year 2019 has now been announced and it's Living Coral.

Described as "An animating and life-afirming coral hue with golden undertones that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge", the vibrant yet mellow colour is supposed to embrace us with 'warmth and nourishment to provide comfort and buoyancy in our continually shifting environment.".

Within the home, the colour can be used as a bold statement, but also lends itself to shag rugs, cozy blankets and lush upholstery to create a warm, comforting and nurturing feeling.

Have you already incorporated this colour into your designs? Or will you be looking to bring it in to new styles in the new year? Let us know in the comments below.

Love it!
Not for me!

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.