modishliving

Poll: gifts for pets

Modish Living
5 years ago

With so many of us getting into the festive spirit, what do you think about pets?

If you have pets, do you offer them a special treat for Christmas? Do you wrap any gifts for them?

Yes, they get a gift
No, they don't receive anything
Other, please comment

Comments (3)

• Emily
    5 years ago
    A gift? The dogs get many gifts! It’s really funny watching the dogs open presents!
    Modish Living thanked Emily
  • donut99
    5 years ago
    the dog definitely knows it's Christmas! She sniffs all the presents and gets really excited with unwrapping the paper. Just a new tennis ball and some treats though, maybe a new collar if needed. money better spent on a child who wouldn't otherwise get a gift at Christmas
    Modish Living thanked donut99
  • PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    5 years ago

Dog, cat, rabbit, they are as much a part of the family than anybody else so of course they should get a present. I love giving my dog a new toy or his favourite treats for Christmas.

Modish Living thanked bubbles bathrooms and tiles
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.