webuser_671542232

Complete kitchen revamp ideas

Richard
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi all..Recently bought a 2 bed terrace. The kitchennever updated and is quite the eyesore ! Im looking to carry out a complete revamp. I'm at a loss as to how to make best use of the space. It's the one space I like to spend time in.. no kids so not a consideration.I will attach some measurements and photos. I would love to get some views/opinions from you. Unfortunately I just don't have a great eye for this .It is a compact size I guess. Dining will be in kitchen also.I'm not too bothered about separate table. Love the idea of breakfast bar/small island/ galley style but I'm not sure if space allows.Ideally I'd like to extend out the back garden but it's just too expensive for now.Moving rads.. knocking internal walls etc are all things I'd def considerAll ideas welcome.
Measurement photos below

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.