anouskatamonydesigns

Before & After- Total Transformation- Open Plan Putney Mews

AFTER

Putney Mews- Warm, Natural, Relaxed... · More Info

Putney Mews- Warm, Natural, Relaxed... · More Info

BACKGROUND

Designed for a sociable Canadian guy who works in private who wanted his home to reflect his love of clean lined simplicity, as well as, his appreciation of the natural world. This mews Putney was a stylistic departure from a lot of the studio’s previous work, demanding a clean, simple, masculine aesthetic with little ornament and a judicious use of colour.

We worked with our structural engineer to open up the kitchen and living room to create an airy open plan ground floor that excudes pared back masculinity.

BEFORE

Comments (6)

• Ribena Drinker
    5 years ago

Not sure about the sacking curtains or the neck cricking height of the tv. Love the rug though.

• E D
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Looks really cool. Love the natural approach. .

Fine job.

Yes, not sure about the position of the TV...

• Sonia
    5 years ago

Lovely, lovely refurb but it’s let down by those bits of old sack hanging from the windows. It just doesn’t suit the style and elegance of this room at all. Other than that, beautiful.

• PRO
    Anouska Tamony Designs- Architecture & Interiors
    Original Author
    5 years ago

At least one person on here likes the 'sacks' :)

• Jonathan
    5 years ago
    I like the jute but agree that the TV is best watched while standing on the sofa
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.