primeoak

Before & After - Old Conservatory to Stunning Oak Framed Extension

Prime Oak
5 years ago

Whilst this project is not typically an ‘Orangery’ and falls into the ‘Garden Room’ category, the views overlook the mountainous ranges of Loch Lomond. A lot of ‘Fizz’ was scheduled to be enjoyed whilst soaking up the lustrous views hence the family now calling it a ‘Fizzerie’ – we like their style! The clients requested this build to replace an existing conservatory which was too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, it needed to sympathetically echo the properties apex features whilst creating a striking design statement.

The ‘Fizzerie’ project ‘’has been greatly admired’’ by many and has transformed the family’s home. It is used on a daily basis as a lounge and the vast space has been fully utilised to include a studio set-up, we for one can’t think of a more relaxing working environment! The bi-folding doors are a great addition working in harmony with the Oak frame, they create a smooth transition from the home to the garden in the summer months. The whole family feel as though they have been almost living day and night in their garden this summer. The room was installed with a log burner which runs during the cold winter months providing a cosy, relaxing atmosphere to watch the panoramic seasonal changes.

To start your own before and after story, book you complementary consultation at https://www.primeoak.co.uk/consultation.php

Check out the transformation below:

Before

Photo taken first day on site

Completed project taken from roughly the same angle spring 2018

Completed lounge and studio shot

Comments (7)

• PRO
    The Classic Barn Company
    5 years ago

This makes such a difference to the property doesn't it! Fantastic light and airy space.

Check out what we do

Prime Oak thanked The Classic Barn Company
  • Tracy Sidaway
    5 years ago
    Stunning.
    Prime Oak thanked Tracy Sidaway
  • PRO
    Lomuarredi Ltd
    5 years ago

I like it a lot! Beautiful!

Prime Oak thanked Lomuarredi Ltd
  • PRO
    Opun
    5 years ago

very nice work!!

Prime Oak thanked Opun
  • PRO
    LOLA PARIS fábrica decoración mural en tejido 3D
    5 years ago

Amazing! Congratulations for your job.

Prime Oak thanked LOLA PARIS fábrica decoración mural en tejido 3D
  • PRO
    White & Green
    5 years ago

Beautiful! Great job.

Prime Oak thanked White & Green
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.