stephobrienx

New beginnings what would you do?

Steph Obrien
5 years ago

So I would like some advise, we are currently looking for a new house, and will hopefully be in somewhere within the next 6 months. I am so indecisive normally, so we have ended up with random things that are plain and boring. we bought a Black leather sofa, which is horrendous, and black tv unit and brown carpets throughout the house, so this time I want to do it right and get something beautiful. I want the kitchen country cottage feel, but not sure how to have the living room. we have two young children so cant have a lot of expensive or glass items low down, or anything that looks like a climbing frame. I love the grey look but aware this style has been out for a while so would be nice for something different. Ive had a look at the pictures on here but again have saved so many different styles, I feel I don't have a decorative bone in my body. if you were to start all over again what would you go for? I'd like to see your best inspiration please!

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.