roisin00

Where to put tv...

roisin00
5 years ago

We have a double sided stove dividing our kitchen and living room. We also built a half wall between the two rooms with the idea of placing our TV there. We don't want to place the tv over the stove and there are windows/patio door on all the other walls. Any recommendations on where to place the tv? We were thinking of a wall bracket that could turn the tv to face either room,but I don't like the idea of seeing the back of a TV. Then I looked up cabinets that a TV can go up and down into and turn 360 degrees, these seem very expensive and I don't know where to source them in ireland. Now we are considering studding the wall and having a TV wall mounted and can be seen in the living room only. Any comments or suggestions.

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.