louise_mcmenamin

Help needed with slanted wall in bedroom!

Louise

Hello, The masterbedroom in our new build will have a slanted wall (dont ask why...our architects notions!) I need your help to design the inside around this ‘problem’ and turn it into something nice. The only place the bed will fit comfortably is against this slanted wall. See below 'bedroom drawing' . We are considering a stub wall to make it even/straight again. Has anyone any ideas /pictures on how this could look? See the second picture ‘bedroom wall proposal’ which is something we sketched that might explain it better. Thanks very much.

bedroom drawing

see the slanted wall at the bottom of the picture. Ignore the steped walls -that is just our proposal.

bedroom wall proposal - how it would look with a stub wall