tayler5

Help with Benjamin Moore Advance Product

tayler5
10 September, 2018
last modified: 10 September, 2018

So this is a two part question:

1) Our walls and trim will be painted the same color different sheens. For the trim we will be using Advance and I am wondering if anyone has experience with Satin vs Semi Gloss. I have heard the Semi Gloss is almost like a high gloss. We are going for a modern look and I am just not sure which one I should pick.... I'd appreciate your thoughts.

2) Our interior doors will be a different color then the walls or trim and it has been suggested I do a semi gloss on the doors. Is that correct? Should we use the Advance product or something else. If Advance, same question, semi gloss or satin?