danstar858

Renovation number 2!

Danielle H
5 years ago
Hello all! Last year I shared my first home renovation before and after photos https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/my-first-house-before-and-after-dsvw-vd~4709786
Well I ended up selling that house (made a nice profit so made the stress worth it!!) and buying a 1970’s ground floor apartment. A bit of a change but closer to work and unfortunately I work in the most expensive place to live in the North West I think... Altrincham! Therefore I ended up with a one bed flat but with just a 4 min commute :)
Anyway I digress... I thought I’d share some before and after pics of the kitchen. The whole place is pretty much complete but as I only moved in last week after a 5 month renovation, the other areas are not in a photographable state
Again I designed the whole project, including this kitchen and my poor Dad had the joy of doing all the work again! Not sure I’d get away with it a third time...
So any way, hope you like it. I’ll post the bathroom and living area at a later date!

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.