davidwalsh30

What to do about bathroom vanity?

Dave Walsh
5 years ago
Hi, I'm building right now and struggling to decide on what to about bathroom vanities. I have a guest w.c., en-suite and main bathroom with double sink area to do. The selection in shops are doing nothing for me, apart a vessel sink on shelf combo, but that would leave me without storage. The house is modern but I dont want gloss units. I like the look of real wood but the selection in shops are more suited to older houses. I asked a kitchen maker if he could make something in wood, but with modern flat panel door - rather than shaker - but he said
real wood would warp and only does veneer. I've asked him to quote for same but not sure now. I've seen so much I've confused myself and now I'm second guessing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.