iqglassuk

Frameless glass bedroom design

IQ Glass UK
5 years ago

What an incredible concept! We discovered this frameless glass design on Pinterest which showed a beautiful installation of frameless glass offering unimaginable views for the homeowner from their bedroom. The frameless window design illuminates the room and connects the owner with the outdoors. Internally the room is finished with an abundance of wooden elements including structural wooden beans, wooden cladding and chopped wood for a small wood fire. These features give the room a 'treehouse' aesthetic, the surrounding trees and the frameless window providing scenic views accentuates this concept. Read more about this magnificent design here > https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/538320961703571768/

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.