nina_kati

Energise & Harmonise Your Home - Live Happier, Healthier & Wealthier

Thank you to Carol Dooley at Sunshine Radio for kindly inviting me to be a regular contributor on her Saturday morning show - today we finished recording the first in a series about feng shui, positive energy and how to use it to live a happier, healthier, wealthier and fuller life. If you could do with increasing your positivity, potential, productivity and prosperity then tune in from 18th August to see how you can energise your living and working spaces, harmonise your own energies, and elevate your life! ninakati.ie - creating uniquely individualised transformations

Comment (1)

• PRO
    NINA KATI FENG SHUI INTERIOR DESIGN
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Just to mention broadcast of the first in the new series of my feng shui interviews with Carol Dooley at Sunshine FM is delayed from tomorrow to next Saturday, 25th August. We're in the process of recording more so tune in regularly for some Sunshine and positivity! #vitality #positivity #fengshui #energy #energise #prosperity #living #unique #authentic #transformations #harmonisation #spaces #ninakati
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.