anglianhome

A sweet country cottage in Yorkshire

There's no denying that the Sheridan household in Yorkshire was beautiful right from the start - it was ease of maintenance that lead them to seek out home improvements. What they decided on was a sleek set of white uPVC casement windows, a matching back door and patio door, plus a composite front door in sage green.

We think that when it comes to country cottages, it doesn't get sweeter than this. And if the windows and doors are easier to use than their predecessors, even better. What do you think?

Before:

After:

For more after shots, check out our Project!

Comments (2)

• Ribena Drinker
    5 years ago

I'm not a great fan of plastic windows, especially on country cottages - sorry.

• E D
    5 years ago

I quite like the door and can understand the owners' reasoning for Upvc but I can't help thinking there could have been a more style sympathetic profile for the windows.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.