keswing

Extension help which style should I go with? Picture 1, 2 or 3

keswing
5 years ago

Please help!

We hadn’t fully realised the consequences of having a ‘warm roof’ L and now there is a huge amount of block work above our picture windows and sliding door (see pictures) We’ve spoke with the builder to see if the height can be reduced but that is not an option, so we now need to decide how to finish off the walls and roof. Should we take the render as high as possible with a small lip at the top as in Picture 1 or have large grey PVC fascia’s as in Picture 2 or a bit of both (Picture 3)? Neither picture reflects what we’d initially visualised but we need to move on and make the most of what we have so views and or suggestions would be great. Need to let him know by Monday!!

By the way the windows and doors will be anthracite grey and the render an off white/cream, the roof is a anthracite grey fibre glass.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Comments (18)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.