sashwindowworkshop

Replacement Timber Casement Windows and French Doors in Berkshire

We replaced rotten windows and doors in a period property in Berkshire with new bespoke, timber casement windows and French doors made in Accoya.

The windows and doors were manufactured and installed by The Sash Window Workshop, who provide a manufacturing, installation and refurbishment service for timber windows and doors across London and the South.

As planning permission was required for the new windows and doors, once the order was placed, drawings were provided to the customer to use to as part of their planning application.

For a free, no obligation site survey and quotation, contact our team on 01344 868 668.

Click here to view more case studies.

Before:

After:

Comments (2)

• andrewbooton
    5 years ago
    Lovely job. Much more appropriate style and looks to be a beautiful standard of finish. I'm sure the owners will be glad to see the back of all those bolts and locks too!
    The Sash Window Workshop thanked andrewbooton
  • PRO
    The Classic Barn Company
    5 years ago

Wow, what a difference it makes to the rooms!

The Classic Barn Company

The Sash Window Workshop thanked The Classic Barn Company
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.