garethtrygvebayly

Photography Portfolio

Hi,

I’m looking for unique interiors/architecture/properties to photograph for my portfolio and would be grateful for any possible collaborations.

Thanks.

Edit Design Studio
    Hi Gareth! Would you travel to Ireland ? We are building a website and are short of images for our portfolio...
    Gareth Trygve Bayly Photography thanked Edit Design Studio
    Gareth Trygve Bayly Photography

Hi there, I'm certainly willing to travel to Ireland, but then we would have to discuss some sort of budget for my expenses.

Edit Design Studio

Hi Gareth, thank you for your prompt response, but at the moment we don't have any budget at all. I understand it wouldn't be worth for you. Thanks anyway

Gareth Trygve Bayly Photography
    Still really keen to find collaboration opportunities to update my photography portfolio, unique properties/projects preferably in the Surrey area. Thanks!