natasha4757

kitchen tiles dilemma

natasha4757
6 years ago
Hi I am trying to find tiles to go on the wall between my kitchen units. My kitchen is a grey shaker style with white worktop. I would love to have some colour on the tiles with patterns but am afraid it might be too much as there is a big area. So I was then going to go for white subway tiles with a nice pattern. I’d love to have a small bit of coloured pattern mixed in with the white subway tiles. I just don’t know how to mix the two ideas. In the pictures you will see I have a pattern blind so I probably should have plain tiles on that wall which is fine but I would like to mix in some pattern on the other two walls. Any ideas how to do this would be greatly appreciated. I have put in pictures if my kitchen and if the tiles I like. I’m also on a budget and the pattern tiles are quite expensive. I actually have 12 of these tiles which I love.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.