wgt123

laminate flooring?

kwg kwg
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi all,

I'm looking to put wooden floors in all my bedrooms. Following weeks of going around shops looking for the 'right shade grey or white' engineered floor boards, ordering samples and speaking to shops, I've realised that I'm not going to find the colour that I want so now I'm considering using laminate flooring as there is more choice of colour and I think I have found the colour I want....hooray!

From what I see in the shops, laminate flooring seems to have come a long way since the 'orange tone shiny' floor days, what's the general view on laminate flooring these days, is it still regarded as the budget option?

I quite like the Villeroy and Boch Garden Oak colour. Does anyone have experience of the brand for flooring?

http://floors.villeroy-boch.com/?cid=1385463513&lang=1&name=Country

Thank you.

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.