phoenix

Positioning of furniture in living room, what do you think?

phoenix
6 years ago
Hi, we're trying to figure where the furniture should go in this living room. We would like to place a three seater, two seater and the television as a starting point. There is no fireplace or other focal point in the room. You also have to walk through this room to get to the kitchen so the furniture cannot block this route.

There is a deep alcove on the left of the room where we would like to put a small work station with shelves on the wall above the desktop.

Would you hang the television on the long wall or put it in the corner opposite the workstation alcove? We could put a three seater under the window but where to place a two seater is a problem. We need more seating than one couch can supply.

Any ideas? Thank you

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.