victoria_mowat

Cost of shutters

Victoria Mowat
6 years ago
Can Anyone give me an idea of the cost of shutters for our front square bay 4 panels 2 opening windows at front 2 sides approx 102"
Sides 18"

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Shuttercraft
    6 years ago

Hi Victoria. Shutters to fit this size bay window will cost £1120 plus £280 installation (subject to site survey). Premium quality hardwood in a range of whites and off-whites. Choice of louvre sizes, hardware finishes included. Sarah. Shutterplus Hardwood Shutters

• headers13
    6 years ago

Try Shutterly Fabulous - great shutters. I have a bay window & 4 other windows with shutters from them & I looked at 4 other companies. My family members have used them as well. Not sure on price 1500 maybe.

• Jade El-Abd
    6 years ago

I used Le Louvre, they were fantastic, I had had a bad experience with a nationwide company, that used high pressured selling techniques that put me off, Le Louvre we friendly and extremely knowledgable. would highly recommend. Sussex based but will travel I think.

• PRO
    Le Louvre
    6 years ago

If you are still looking for a quote, we would love to help, we are a family run company that has been established since 2006. We have a fantastic range of hardwood shutters that can be colour matched and also an eco wood range which is a more cost effective range. www.lelouvreshutters.co.uk

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.