fragle0

Shoe Bench for a Utility Room

Caitriona
6 years ago

Hi,

Can anyone help with this room?

I mainly need shoe storage but would like to jazz up the room a bit aswell. At the moment I have a shoe box there but its broken and needs to be replaced. I would love to get a shoebench made with a cushion/seating on top, but to the left of the show box is the tumbledryer so I cant get it integrated. I need to be able to move the shoebench to open the tumbledryer door and its only a small small area

. But I don't use the dryer that often.

Would wallpaper underneath the presses and above the dryer/washing machine be nice? All suggestions appreciated. I would love to make it a bit more modern. Unfortunately I cant move the machines at the bottom.

I suggested to my husband about doing something on the wall where the plant and picture is but he says we cant cause the door opens out back that way.

I have attached some pictures of the utility room and the rooms adjoining it so you can get a feel of the room (kitchen, utility toilet, living room). Also some of the pictures that i love on Houzz of utilitys.

Many many thanks

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.