What to do with Tv

Have a 50" TV, due to room size and shape I cannot figure out what to do with the tv.

Tv cabinet?

Mount on chimney breast?

Mount in the corner wall?

Any ideas the room has an awkward shape.

Cheers

Dublin Design Studio

Your couch seems to face the fireplace, so I would suggest if you area able to chase the wiring to here, it would probably be the best bet. Don't go too high though, it should be as close to your eye level as possible when sitting. Harder to resolve will be the boxes for the TV, you may need to form a shelf in the side bay that can take these.

• Stamanatic Stamanatic

The fireplace does seem to be the spot, though the largest couch then can't actually view the tv that well at that angle.

Dublin Design Studio

True, not ideal, any options to move the furniture around or are you too tight on space?

• Stamanatic Stamanatic

2 seater fits in exactly into the space by the door, as that side of the room comes in, and the 4 seater then takes up much of the wall, just haven't been able to think of anything bar the top left corner where the light is and the fireplace.