kate_5

want to paint my sitting room, it is painted magnolia I want to change it and paint the long wall where the fi

kate_5
This is my first time to visit the site mine is a Irish home yes I'm in a big dilemma it is painted Magnolia but want to change and paint the fire place a different colour , the curtains are red and darkish cream stripe only new.
Thanks for your help .Kate_5

Rockin' Fine Finish
    would you mind posting a picture of the area of the dilemma
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    Yes, we definitely need to see the fireplace before commenting! Actually, magnolia is a classic and maybe you're best to add colour in your furnishings/accessories, as you have with your new curtains. We need to see the furniture etc. as well. So glad you decided to consult with us on Houzz. It's such a great resource. Welcome :)