neerb

Painting Dilemma

neerb

Hi

I am painting my house at the moment and time is precious on it as the painter is on site.

I would appreciate any recommendations from the Dulux range - House is c. 700 sq foot, rooms small and south facing. I have coving, so I was thinking of a pure white on coving and then an off-white on the ceilings and neutral colours on the wall that create space and are warm at the same time. Doors and skirting need to be painted as well so should I keep these a pure white as well?

Living area has smoked oak wood on floor.

Carpet will be light cream / beige in the bedrooms and hall.

Would appreciate any help as I am against time on this as the painter is on site and has all the prep work done.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Comment