pirhana108

Which side of the bathroom to place radiator?

P108 P
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi, we have a issue of where to place the new radiator (see picture of our bathroom)as we are having new plumbing done we have decided to keep the location of new bathtub where it is,same for the toilet and sink more or less same location. But undecided about where to place the radiator? I'm suggesting to keep the radiator on the brick wall but bringing it more further down away from bathtub meaning opposite to where old sink is OR have the new radiator (vertical mirrored) straight after the bathtub on the same wall (right side) so new lay out will be on the right side. Bathtub,tall radiator,floating sink and then a basket or furniture of some sort for laundry,leaving the brick side of the wall bare tiled.? what will be better design wise?? radiator on the left or the right? please help. Any pictures of similar bathrooms will be appreciated also.

Comments (26)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.