What professionals should we hire?

Gordon Newman
6 years ago

We need to remodel our kitchen/living space in an old terraced house (circa 1870) that was already extended in 2016.

Should we be talking to kitchen designers, architects or interior designers? or all three?

We want to make the space more functional, open out to the small yard at the back.



Comments (2)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.