tciara

Suggestions on Colour, sofa and tv placement.

tciara
7 years ago

Hi Fellow Houzzers, I have a dilemma and would welcome advice please. I have a 2 up 2 down in Dublin and recently converted an old garage into a kitchen diner and used Dulux Foxglove on the walls - because it's so bright it works very well. I then painted my old living room Creme Brulee (all south facing rooms) and matched curtains with it and bought 2 sofas on Donedeal. I'm not happy for two reasons, I'm unsure the colour is right - it all looks a bit bland - I do need to get a proper tv unit and some storage but aside from that because of an arch into a kitchen, french doors to the garden and a door to a hallway I can't plan it properly so that's it's comfortable - the location of the tv is flexible. Help please!

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.