kitchen_wardrobe

POLL: Dogs vs Cats

Please tell us if you like cats or dogs more and why :) Feel free to post any pictures !

''A recent Associated Press poll reveals that more people like dogs than like cats. In a survey of just under 2000 people, 59% of who were pet owners (mostly of dogs or cats) 74% said they liked dogs “a lot” but only 41% said the same thing about cats.''

Kind Regards,

A&S Kitchen Wardrobe

www.kitchenwardrobe.com

Dogs
Cats
Both

Comments (36)

• PRO
    Huxlo
    7 years ago

Dogs! They're so playful!

• Anita
    7 years ago
    I just love my beautiful Lola!
  • PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Anita, so cute :)

• Geri63
    7 years ago
    I have both a cat (Sox) and a dog (Mollie). They are both fabulous, lovable and loyal pets. They are my babies and I love them.
  • PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi Geri63 , I hope that Sox and Mollie are playing with each others alot :)

• PRO
    Cheshire Oak Structures
    7 years ago

dogs more fun

• PRO
    Docklands Bathrooms
    7 years ago

Cats all the way!

• Geri63
    7 years ago
    Hi A & S, they have their moments..my previous dog and sox slept cuddled
    up together, Mollie won't have any of that. It's fascinating to watch.
  • PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Totally agree, it is fascinating to watch :)

• Stephen Edwards
    7 years ago

I grew up with both and have had a succession through my life, the hardest bit being their relatively short lifespan. They can be frustrating and annoying at times, but the companionship more than outweighs any dowwnsides.

They do sometimes get on very well, these two were inseparable; although it never looked right seeing the cat washing the dog's face. Currently have four working cocker spaniels keeping me busy

• PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    they both look so cute :)
  • PRO
    Landscapes.ie
    7 years ago

Who's doesn't love cats

• Angie
    7 years ago
    We don't have a dog, but would consider having one when no longer out full time at work. There's no way we would have a cat. Not ever. I can't bear the way they get on your lap and claw your legs. And don't start me on digging in my garden...!
    Solid Furniture Design thanked Angie
  • PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    7 years ago

I have 4 dogs and 2 cats and love them equally. Dogs need much more car though

• Geri63
    7 years ago
    We always had dogs when we were growing up and I thought I would never like a cat. But you don't get a cat - a cat gets you. Dogs aren't as independent as cats who can come and go as they please, so I feel honoured that my cat ambled into my garden as a kitten and decided to stay.
  • Jenny Waples
    7 years ago

This is Jake my Cyprus rescue - Love him to bits

• PRO
    Maria Ritondale | Progettazione d'interni
    7 years ago
    selvaggi in giardino ;)
  • PRO
    Maria Ritondale | Progettazione d'interni
    7 years ago
    similes cum similibus
  • PRO
    AMC Building services
    7 years ago

dog

• PRO
    BRUNNA.co
    7 years ago
    Cats
  • PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    so sweet huh
  • mmaycar
    7 years ago
    These are my two lovelies, Ratty and Mog, they race me upstairs every night and lie waiting for their strokes, Mog loves her fluffy spider and Ratty loves playing with Lego or Ikea pencils!
  • PRO
    Stirling Elmendorf Photography
    7 years ago

Both of them are wonderful!!!!

• Sara Foster
    7 years ago
    dogs all the way
  • PRO
    Stirling Elmendorf Photography
    7 years ago

愛犬猫の掛け時計を作ってみました!

Solid Furniture Design thanked Stirling Elmendorf Photography
  • Ayesha Santos
    7 years ago
    Cats are everything!!!
  • PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you for your votes! :)

• Joyce Benaich
    7 years ago

Absolutely dogs all the way!!

• sadf asddsdfs
    5 years ago

i like cats better but u=i also have nothing against dogs +i have never had a dog thus should not have a opinion. so ya i love cat i have three! scrabble a black and white kitty, tuna fat cream colored tabby and mr.tibbs a old grumpy fluffy orange cat! sooooo......i LOVE cats but i am sure i would love dogs if i had one and it would be the other way around if i started ith having a dog first! so GO CATS! (dogs are awesome to so GO!) :) :) :) :) :)

• PRO
    Eric Bates & Sons Ltd
    5 years ago

We are all dog people here and if anyone brings their dog into the office everything stops!

• T Gray
    5 years ago

Life is too short and the world too horrible a place to categorise yourself as anything other than an animal lover, whichever type of (generally furry) adorable monster you happen to have. So BOTH!

• PRO
  • Chris Goodchild
    5 years ago

Cats, I like some dogs but have no wish to own one. Three weeks ago I had to say goodbye to my twelve year old ginger Tishka. After 18 months he finally lost to nose cancer. More than a cat, he was like a friend, always wherever I was. I also havehave a pure white, blue eyed rescue cat of 13, she is happiest lying in the shade under the grape vine watching the birds fly by.

• T Gray
    5 years ago
    Sorry for your loss Chris. :(
  • Chris Goodchild
    5 years ago

T Gray. Thanks pets become family just as much as people do, in many ways they need us more than humans do. People can think and act for themselves when ill but our pets depend on us.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.