sjtpilot

Bathroom mirror

Sophie
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hello Houzzers!

I'd like some advice on a bathroom mirror please! I have a small apartment and have just renovated my bathroom as per the pics below. I'm really happy with how it looks but still need to put in a vanity mirror which is where I'd like some help.

Initially I was going to go for a mirror all the way to the ceiling to make the bathroom look bigger but now that the walls are done, I really love the tiles and am reluctant to hide them! My current idea is to go with a plain square mirror with a bevelled edge the width of the vanity and high enough to see the top of a tall person's head. But I'm also wondering if I should go with more of a "feature". If the latter - what would look good here.

I am so lacking in creativity and have difficulty visualising what something would look like so some advice like style, shape, size and edging (bevelled, flat, etc) would be very welcome.

Many thanks,

Sophie

(The second picture is taken from inside the shower so reflections are from the shower screen)

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.