emmelinewe

Share your design dilemma and win Dulux paint!

Emmeline Westin
7 years ago

If your New Year's resolution was to get your home in ship shape, you have a few months left until we've reached the end of 2016 (hasn't it gone by so quickly?). And this competition might help you get your home in mint condition, or at least, ready to host a Christmas feast!

Dulux Amazing Space are offering 10 lucky Houzzers the chance to win design consultations with their talented interior designers. The consultations are worth £75 per room and include a 30-minute online video consultation, a personalised digital style guide, an interactive shopping list and 3D room visualisation. Winners will also receive up to £90 of tailored Dulux paint!

How to enter:

Share your design dilemma with us in the comments section below and you're in with the chance of winning this fabulous prize! 10 winners will be selected at random. The competition closes October 9th, 2016.

By registering your vote and adding a comment, you're agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

Comments (629)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.