what are the bars over the windows??

2 August, 2016
whats on the bottom windows? are those an extension of the windows or a type of window blinds??
Victorian Family Home in South West London · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    Ruth Noble Interiors

    Hi Jen, These are New England shutters on the sash windows. Thanks.

Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.